Order Exhibit Products or Services
IN-LINE/AISLE BOOTHS Early Bird Rate Standard Rate
Nov. 30th) (After Nov. 30th)
10x10 $900.00 $950.00
x 15 $1,315.00 $1,365.00
10x10 $1100.00 $1,150.00
Bulk Booth Size
x 20 (island booth) $1,950.00 $2,100.00
x 15 $2,625.00 $2,775.00
x 20 $2,900.00 $3,050.00
x 30 $3,300.00 $3,450.00
x 25 $3,500.00 $3,650.00
x 30 $3,960.00 $4,110.00
x 35 $4,340.00 $4,490.00
x 40 $4,480.00 $4,630.00
x 50 $5,200.00 $5,350.00
x 40 $5,400.00 $5,550.00
x 50 $5,625.00 $5,775.00
x 50 $6,150.00 $6,300.00
x 50 $7,175.00 $7,325.00
Your booth space includes:
Landscape & Garden companies, please call (502) 429-0513 for special garden guidelines, applications and arrangements.
- Draped 8-foot curtains (10' x 10' booth only).
- Free listing in the Official Show Program Guide magazine. (contract and deposit must be submitted prior to January 1, 2019)
- Exhibitor passes. (minimum 5 per booth/per day)
- Ability to purchase discounted Show tickets
- Booth discount to BIA Members. ($200.00)
- 24-hour security. (see contract)
- Additional curtains, other than above listed items, will be charged to exhibitors. (see contract)
Contact Ally Adams - email@example.com
- Early Bird Pricing will be valid until November 30, 2018
- December 28, 2018 – Contracts and deposits due by this date for a listing in the Official Show Program Guide magazine.
- Any contracts received after December 28, 2018 require payment in full.
- December 28, 2018 – Balance of booth price is due.
- 50% of booth price must be submitted with a completed contract in order to hold space.
- ALL Deposits are non-refundable.
- After December 28, 2018 full payment is required. Contracts and deposits in prior to December 28, 2018 will receive a free listing in the Official Show Program Guide magazine.
- All outstanding balances are due no later than December 28, 2018. After this date booths may be re-sold without notification.
- Make checks payable to the Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville, and send to 1000 North Hurstbourne Parkway,Louisville, KY 40223.
- Cancellations made after November 30, 2018 will be required to make full booth payment.
- Contact Ally Adams at (502) 429-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
- An audience that is ready to buy.
- Face-to-face contact with your potential customers.
- Comprehensive television, radio and newspaper coverage.
- A Program Guide distributed directly to the homes of thousands through and at the entrance of the Show. The floor plan and the exhibitor listing are included in this publication. Exhibitors must be registered prior to December 28, 2018 to be listed in the Official Show Program Guide publication.
- An Exhibitors' Lounge – provides drinks and a place to have lunch or dinner away from the Show floor.
- Personal service and attention from the BIA of Louisville staff.
Also, through the new website exhibitors have the ability to update their own information and can buy additional services on the web page – such as a company description or placement of your logo online. You need to call the BIA Office at (502) 429-6000 for more information on this feature – or e-mail email@example.com.
KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL!
BOOTH SPACE - Please remember – all tables must be professionally skirted, signs professionally made and absolutely no subletting or sharing of space is permitted.
DRESS - We do ask that no shorts or t-shirts are worn by workers during the Show - we are trying to provide the consumer with a clean and professional experience and are asking the exhibitors to take part. If you have any questions feel free to call our office.
NO FOOD OR DRINK!
No food or drink is to be distributed by exhibitors at the Kentucky Exposition Center.
REVIEW, REVIEW and REVIEW AGAIN!
Please review your booth regulations for set-up as stated on your agreement. 10'x 10' booth spaces (including multiples) will be limited on move-in. Please make arrangements to pre-build portions of your display prior to move-in and assemble during your allotted time.
AUTOMOBILES, BALLOONS, TENTS & SAND!
Automobiles, helium balloons, tents, sand are prohibited. If any of these items are to be used in an exhibit the exhibitor must contact Show Management for specific rules governing said items. Written permission is required.
LOAD IN and LOAD OUT!
Move-in and Move-out is to be through the dock areas and overhead doors. DO NOT USE the front lobby doors. Show Management has the right to assess a $500 fine for each infraction.